LATEST NEWS AT THE HOUR
The statement read: "It has been an unforgettable three-year journey for me at Arsenal FC.
"I wish to express my gratitude, respect and admiration towards all of the first team and youth players that I was lucky enough to work with during my time at the club.

"I also had the privilege of working with a fantastic group of people within my coaching staff and the rest of the club's employees.
"A special thanks goes to the Arsenal fans who made me feel at home right from day one and have offered the team their unwavering support. We made some great memories together.
"We played our part in taking the club on to a new level in terms of professionalism. The FA Cup triumph at Wembley and our Continental Cup success are occasions that will forever remain with me."
Arsenal have confirmed that assistant coach Ismael Garcia will take temporary charge of the team for the upcoming league games against Everton.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

1xbet

megasports247. all rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

New 1xBet promo

  Get a Free Bet with 1xBet No Risk Bet at Telecom Asia Sport You placed a bet on a correct score and lost your funds? No need to worry as 1...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Facebook

Unordered List

Comments System

Support

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Video Of Day

Comments

Recent Posts

Follow Us

Popular Posts

Popular

Archives

Recent Posts

Pages